If you experience issues using your Huawei device with the Polaroid Lab please check the following points.
1. Switch off "smart resolution".
2. Set your display at the highest possible resolution.
Go to general settings -> Display
If you own a Huawei P30 Pro, it could be that you have an error message (your screen size is not supported). In that case, you need to adjust your display density:
1. Go to Settings > System > About Phone. Tap on Build Number for 7 times to enable the hidden Developer Options.
2. Go back to Settings > System > Developer Options.
3. Scroll down to the Smallest width option under Drawing. Enter a value from anywhere between 400-440 (i.e. 426).
4. Press OK to confirm. You can now use your phone with Polaroid Lab.
If you still experience any issues just get in touch with us using this form, and we will help with troubleshooting.