(Note: The AR function only works with classic white frame film)
You exposed the phone to the Polaroid Lab and follow the entire process in order to add an AR (Augmented Reality) content but, when you tried to see that content using the AR reader in your app, nothing happens.
If this is your situation, check first the following points:
- Check if your device is compatible with the AR function (you can find it here)
- Try to scan the AR content again.
- Be sure that the photo is fully developed.
- Check if there is any light reflection when trying to scan the AR content.
- Try to place the photo on a flat surface with a different color than the frame.
- For public AR content: check your internet connection.
- Check if you unintentionally deleted AR content within the Polaroid Originals App.
- Have a look if the bar code clearly appears on the picture
If you still experience issues, have a look to our article "How to use AR with the Polaroid Lab".
Feel free to contact using this form, or via the feedback button which appears on the bottom left in the AR viewer.