There are eight orange LED lights on the front of the Polaroid Lab. When the Lab is on the LEDs will show your film count (e.g. if 6 LEDs are on, there are 6 shots left in the film pack). If the LED flashes rapidly when the Polaroid Lab turns on or when pressing the shutter button, your film pack is empty or no film is detected.
Articles in this section
- How to use the Polaroid Lab?
- Which devices can I use with the Polaroid Lab?
- Huawei - Polaroid Lab Exposure Issue
- How do I see exactly the image my phone projects into the Polaroid Lab?
- Which film should I use with the Polaroid Lab?
- How does the Polaroid Lab work?
- How do I turn the Polaroid Lab On or Off ?
- I’ve just got my Polaroid Lab. How do I get started?
- What is the Polaroid Originals app?
- How do I create the best picture with Polaroid Lab?