There are eight orange LED lights on the front of the Polaroid Lab. When the Lab is on the LEDs will show your film count (e.g. if 6 LEDs are on, there are 6 shots left in the film pack). If the LED flashes rapidly when the Polaroid Lab turns on or when pressing the shutter button, your film pack is empty or no film is detected.
Articles in this section
- Which devices can I use with the Polaroid Lab?
- Which film should I use with the Polaroid Lab?
- How does the Polaroid Lab work?
- I’ve just got my Polaroid Lab. How do I get started?
- How do I create the best picture with Polaroid Lab?
- What is the Polaroid Originals app?
- How do I know how much battery is left?
- How do I charge the Polaroid Lab?
- How do I know how much film is left in my Polaroid Lab?
- How do I clean the roller?