This short video tells you how to check your I-1 camera’s battery level, and how and when to recharge the battery. When fully charged, the I-1 lets you shoot up to 15 packs of Impossible or Polaroid instant film in one go, or gives you about 3 days’ worth of casual use. The camera’s ring flash acts as an indicator, showing you how much power you have left.
Articles in this section
- Why does the I-1 have two cables?
- I-1 battery life and charging guide
- How to reset the Impossible I-1 (video)
- How to clean the rollers of the Impossible I-1
- How to make great photos with the I-1
- The Impossible I-1 App
- Tips for making great photos with the Impossible I-1
- What is the Impossible I-1 camera?
- How to reset the Impossible I-1
- How to connect the App to your Impossible I-1