Sometimes excess developer paste from photos may build up on the camera’s rollers, affecting the camera’s performance and causing photos to show unwanted imperfections. The OneStep 2 has a built-in roller cleaning mode to help with this issue.
Take a peek at the video below or just follow the step by step instructions.
Just follow these steps:
1. Turn the camera off.
2. Open the film door.
3. Hold the flash override button and press the shutter button.
4. The camera is now in roller cleaning mode.
5. Using a damp cloth or cotton swab, gently clean the rollers.
6. Press shutter button to incrementally advance roller positions.
7. Once both rollers are clean on all sides, close the film door.
8. Rollers will automatically return to their correct position.